1.HOW MUCH IS DELIVERY?
- FREE DELIVERY
- We use a private transport company for deliveries.
2. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
- We send boards and pictures within 24 hours from order receipt.
- We make stickers and other decorations within 4 days.
- Delivery time from the moment of dispatch is 5 to 6 working days.
3. CAN I CHANGE PAYMENT TO PAYMENT ON DELIVERY?
- Unfortunately no, the orders must be paid by credit card or via PayPal.
4. ARE THE STICKERS ECO-FRIENDLY AND SAFE?
- Our materials meet all European Union standards. They do not contain any harmful substances and are safe for children.
- They meet the requirements of EN 71, ISO 16474–2, RoHS 3 (EU Directive 2015/863), and the EU REACH regulation.
- Our SwissQprint – IMPALA printer was made in Switzerland. It was awarded the GREENGUARD series GOLD certificate, which guarantees perfect environmental printing.
5. WILL THE STICKER GRIP ON A WALL?
- Our stickers adhere well to standard wall plaster.
- We tested how our stickers grip on the walls with various surface finishes.
6. CAN I STICK THE STICKERS ONTO FRESHLY PAINTED WALLS?
- Based on our experience, we recommend applying stickers at the earliest 4 weeks after painting.
- Paint dries quickly, but only on the surface.
7. ARE STICKER COLOURS ON YOUR WEBSITE REALISTIC?
- We upload design books and graphics to our website to display as consistent as possible with the final product. However, we cannot guarantee that the display will be 100% the same on every monitor.
8. CAN YOU MAKE CUSTOM STICKERS?
SINGLE COLOUR STICKERS
- Unfortunately, we don't customise the stickers. We very much hope that you will find a wall sticker in our offer that will suit you the best.
- If you need a different size, contact our friendly customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org or via call us on +31 97 010 280 218.
TEXTILE FULL-COLOUR STICKERS
- These are sold as complete sets. If you have your own vision for stickers, we can make custom stickers according to specific requirements. The preparation and production of eco-friendly textile stickers are rather complex. Custom orders are always more expensive than original sets.
- We’re continually trying to expand our offer. Therefore, we will be pleased if you write us what you are missing on our website. We are expanding our product range based on your questions.
9. CAN A STICKER BE RESIZED?
- If you need a different size, contact our customer service. A change in size usually entails a small extra charge.
10. CAN I RE-STICK A STICKER AFTER APPLYING?
- One-colour stickers are single-use.
- Our eco-friendly textile stickers can be re-used.
- Read more about which surface is suitable for our stickers?
11. CAN I APPLY THE STICKER ELSEWHERE THAN ON A WALL?
- The sticker can be affixed to any flat, non-absorbent surface.
- Our customers often apply stickers on their doors, cupboards, and bed frames.
- The sticker’s surface is also washable. You can stick it on walls, cars, glass, windows, toy boxes, furniture, bathrooms…and many other places!
12. WILL THERE BE DAMAGE TO THE PLASTER IF I REMOVE THE STICKER?
- We continually test our stickers – both at home and in our company. Such testing includes applying and removing stickers from various surfaces. We never experienced damaged plasters during such tests.
- Stickers are made of a special foil for the walls. Still, their tackiness and subsequent removal also depend on the quality of the primer.
Our tip: if the paint peels off at some point during painting, you already have too many coats of paint applied to the wall.
13. HOW DO I REMOVE A STICKER IF I WANT TO CHANGE IT OR REPAINT THE WALLS?
- You can remove the sticker very easily. Gently hold each picture or letter in the corner and slowly peel it from the wall. If the primer was of good quality, the sticker should not damage the wall. No glue residue will remain on the wall, and you can easily repaint or stick another motif.
14. MY STICKER ARRIVED SLIGHTLY CRUMPLED – CAN IT STILL BE USED?
- Sorry to hear that – we always send products in 100 per cent mint condition. But after handing them over to the courier company, we no longer have control over the package, and sometimes it happens.
- Textile stickers are very durable. Don’t worry if the sticker is a bit crumpled. The sticker can be affixed and will be wholly straightened once applied to the wall.
- In cases where the sticker is damaged or wrinkled, contact us via e-mail and send a photo of the sticker to email@example.com
- Our customer service will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
15. IF SOMETHING GETS DAMAGED WHEN APPLYING A STICKER, CAN ONLY THE DAMAGED PART OF THE STICKER BE ORDERED AND MADE?
- Sure – we can replace a damaged part of a sticker at a fair price. Contact us, and we will find a solution as soon as possible.
16. CAN I SEE A LAYOUT OF THE STICKERS IN USE OR REAL PHOTOS?
- You can find photos from our satisfied customers in our Gallery.
- You can find inspiration for the placement of INSPIO stickers in our blogs. For example, we calculated how many dots you need to fill a space.
17. WHAT ARE BOARDS MADE OF?
- Boards are printed on high-quality Dibond TM, an aluminium-coated DIBOND® board.
- DIBOND® is an attractive and light material. And also strong and durable.
- ABOUT BOARDS
18. HOW AND WHERE CAN I ORDER A BOARD?
- Create a board using our easy-to-use apps – where you can enter your data and immediately see how your board will look.
- You can find them in our e-shop.
19. MY PHOTO DID NOT SHOW ON THE BOARD WHEN ORDERING?
- When printing, we add photos to the boards to ensure that the board looks its best – or following your instructions. We don’t retouch photos.
- We don’t send thumbnails of the boards with a photo.
- Based on your requirements, we are also working on improving the insertion of a photo on the board.
20. HOW MUCH DO BOARDS COST, AND WHEN DO YOU SHIP?
- Prices of boards vary and depend on board size and type.
- Check out our e-shop for the prices.
- Board prices start from 35 EUR per item
- Production and delivery within 24 hours.
If you have more questions or queries? Contact our customer service:
- +31 97 010 280 218
- or via messenger