GENERAL TIPS WHEN CHOOSING DOTS
- Measure at least one wall in the room (it’s not hard :-) )
- Tip: a standard bed length is 200 cm, and a standard apartment wall height is around 225 cm.
- Choose the dot density you like
- And go with the flow – it will be beautiful :-)
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOT STICKERS?
Size: 1 cm, 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 4.5 cm, 5 cm and
- Vinyl (1 cm to 6 cm) – you can choose carved stickers from the default colours in the samples: they are perfect for smooth and fine-grained walls, furniture, and windows. Plus, they are waterproof and colour-fast.
- Textile stickers (4.5 cm and larger) – are printed stickers that we or you design in different colours and colour combinations. They are thicker than vinyl stickers and ideal for rougher plasters.
Both sticker types can be beautifully combined, are of high quality, and each has its advantages.
SMALLEST DOTS OR POPPIES?
Combine dots of various colours and sizes. You can find at INSPIO all colours and sizes of stickers. See the photo to see how many dots we used. All photos were made of the same wall (210 × 350 cm).
- I’d like poppy dots
HOW TO COMBINE?
- Spheres in the photo
For example, you can also choose this set in black, grey and white spheres
that can be complemented with any colour combination of spheres
4 cm or larger
You will get many varieties to choose from, and everybody can find the perfect fit for themselves. :)
COMPLEMENT WITH CARE
Pay attention to the colour choice. White, black and grey are not considered colours. That is why you can create a beautiful and colourful combination with all colour sets of stickers
Choose the colour range for kids as though it were for you. You know best what you like.
HOW TO PLACE DOTS?
You can stick the dots randomly or play around as you like to place them regularly. The smaller the dots, the closer they can be placed. Be bold! They can be re-applied a few times :-)
HOW FAR TO STICK THE SPHERES FROM EACH OTHER?
The pictures show how many dots we used and their distance. Note that placing dot’s at various distances from one another gives the room a completely different look.
WHICH COLOUR COMBINATION TO CHOOSE?
See other colour variations and previews directly in the Wall stickers. We believe that something will inspire you.
Are you still searching for your dream dots? Email us, and we will do our best! We have these:
- gold, silver, multi-colour, full colour, printed, cut, large, small, painted, two-colour, three-colour, with balloons, with flamingos, with names, with teddy bears, with hills…if we forgot anything, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was written for you by Slávka