The buyer orders the goods via the Internet by filling out the order form and sending the order. The buyer is obliged to fill in all mandatory data necessary for the correct and fast processing of the order.
An order sent to the seller is considered a proposal when the buyer has the opportunity to cancel the order. Suppose the customer does not cancel the order via e-mail or telephone within 24 hours of its dispatch. In that case, it is considered binding. The buyer undertakes to pay the preliminary invoice delivered by e-mail no later than seven days after ordering the goods – if the buyer chose the form of PAYMENT BY A WIRE-TRANSFER to the account. Suppose the buyer has chosen the form of cash on delivery payment and confirms the order. In that case, he undertakes to accept these goods without delay after being notified of his shipment by CARRIER company or by DHL. At the same time, the buyer accepts to pay for these goods in case of cash on delivery.
Act 513/1991 Coll. Of 5 November 1991 Commercial Code. Valid from: 18. 12. 1991. Effective from: 01. 01. 2009.
PART I Purchase contract
Obligations of the buyer
The buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price for the goods and accept the delivered goods in accordance with the contract.
If the purchase price is to be paid upon delivery of the goods or documents, the buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price at the place of delivery.
PART XIII Forwarding contract
(1) The forwarder is entitled to contractual remuneration or, if not agreed, remuneration usual at the time of negotiating the contract when procuring a similar transport. In addition, the freight forwarder is entitled to reimbursement of necessary and valuable costs incurred by the freight forwarder to fulfil its obligations. In addition, the forwarder is entitled to reimbursement of expenses that he has expediently incurred in fulfilling his obligation.
(3) The customer is obliged to pay the forwarder the remuneration and incurred costs without undue delay after securing the procurement by concluding the necessary contracts with the carriers or between the forwarders.
2. WHO IS WHO
The „Buyer“ in e-commerce means a natural person who, in concluding and performing a consumer contract, is not acting within the scope of his business, employment or profession.
The „Seller“ means INSPIO s.r.o., Klincová 35, Bratislava-Ružinov, Slovakia CRN: 51869535, VAT number: SK2120814740.
For withdrawal from the contract in accordance with Act no. no. 114/2007 Codex. A natural person is who, in concluding and performing a consumer contract, does not act within the scope of their business activity, employment or profession.
VAT NUMBER: SK2120814740
Tel.: +31 97 010 280 218
3. DELIVERY CONDITIONS
We ship the boards within 48 hours since the creation of the order, and other products within eight days. An invoice is inserted in package with goods and functions also as a delivery note. If we do not have part of the order in stock, we can send you the goods in parts after agreement, while the transport costs will be paid by the seller.
- Via carrier Packeta
- FREE shipping
- Card payment through the Stripe
Shipments returned to the seller as uncollected will be resent only at the buyer\'s request, and the buyer bears the costs associated with repeated delivery in half, as stated in the first point. In case that the buyer does not pick up his package with COD, we reserve the right to reject any order from this buyer if the buyer re-orders in the form of cash on delivery; only orders paid in advance will be approved.
4. HOW TO PAY
After placing the order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail together with the necessary payment details. If you have chosen payment via bank transfer, follow the information given in the preliminary invoice, which was delivered to you in the e-mail after ordering the goods. We send the tax document together with the goods.
All listed prices include VAT.
5. WARRANTIES AND COMPLAINTS
Twenty-four months warranty period from the date of receipt of the goods is provided for all products. This warranty expires in case of mechanical damage due to storing the product in unsuitable conditions. Liability for damage passes to the buyer when taking over the subject of the contract from the carrier. The seller is responsible for defects found during the receipt of the goods only if the buyer did not cause them. The buyer is obliged to inspect the goods when taking over the goods from the carrier; if the buyer sees damage on the goods that may have occurred during transport, do not take over the goods. Potential errors in the order, such as missing goods from the order, wrong colour or different product size, must be reported via e-mail without delay for quick redress.
Errors caused by natural disasters are also excluded from the warranty. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the goods (or parts thereof) caused by the use of the goods. Therefore, shorter product life cannot be considered a defect and cannot be claimed.
Only goods purchased from the seller and that are in the buyer\'s property can be claimed.
The buyer has the right to demand the elimination of errors if possible or request a reasonable discount on the purchase price or exchange of goods for the same. (If any part of the order, letter, or another part of the order is missing, the seller will correct this error immediately.) In the event that warranty defects cannot be removed (bad color or size of the product), the buyer has the right to exchange defective goods for new or for a refund. The buyer has no right to request an exchange of goods for another, if the goods he previously ordered are available. (Sudden change in, for example, the theme in the image, or the theme of the sticker, the color of the sticker, the size of the template)
In case of a complaint, the buyer is obliged to deliver the goods to the seller's address: INSPIO s.r.o., Kapitána Nálepku 19, Trebišov 07501. The seller will confirm the receipt of the complaint and issue the buyer confirmation of the complaint in a suitable form. If it is not possible to deliver the confirmation immediately, it must be delivered without undue delay, but no later than together with the proof of the complaint. After receiving the goods, a written complaint and a copy of the invoice, the seller is obliged to notify the buyer in writing of the result of the complaint procedure within 30 days from the date of the complaint. You can find the form HERE Complaint form
6. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
Note: With regard to provision § 7 par. 6 letter c) of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. it is not possible to return goods made according to the consumer's specific requirements. In our e-shop, it is possible to buy personalized goods. In compliance with this law, consumers do NOT have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without providing a valid reason.
The consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days:
- with goods where the buyer does not choose the colour that we produce the goods for him.
- with goods where the buyer does not choose the size that we produce the goods for him.
- with goods where the buyer does not choose the signature name or address for the decoration.
The consumer may exercise his right of withdrawal from the seller in paper form or the form of a record on another durable medium, for example, via e-mail.
The goods must be in the condition in which they were delivered to the buyer. The product can not be used, stuck, glued, nor have the protective foils removed. If you meet all the above conditions for the return of goods, we will send you money for the goods via bank transfer to your account no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. We do not accept any returned packages by cash on delivery.
Upon withdrawal from the contract, the consumer bears the cost of returning
the goods to the seller.
In case of withdrawal from the contract, the buyer is obliged to return the goods to the seller's address: INSPIO s.r.o., Kapitána Nálepku 19, Trebišov 07501 (in case that the goods were already delivered to the buyer).
With regard to provision § 7 par. 6 letter c) of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. it is not possible to return goods that are made according to the specific requirements of the consumer. In our e-shop, it is possible to buy goods in which consumers choose their own colours, colour variations or adjust standard dimensions. According to this law, consumers do NOT have the right to withdraw from the contract with this product. We, therefore, ask our esteemed customers not to withdraw from the contract with this product, as the goods will be returned to you and we will demand payment from you for shipping. In case of non-acceptance of cash on delivery with such goods, the customer is obliged to pay 100% of the purchase price of the goods + shipping and shipping costs for returning the package + costs of resending the package, transfer to a bank account in advance. You can find the form HERE Withdrawal from a purchase contract concluded at a distance.
7. PERSONAL DATA AND THEIR PROTECTION
As amended, personal data are processed under Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on
personal data protection.
The operator does not provide the Buyer's data to a third party, except for the selected transport company, which ensures the delivery of goods or services, or to state authorities in case of inspection, or an intermediary based on a mutual contract concluded under Act no. 18/2018 Coll.
The operator is obliged to secure personal data before making them available to unauthorized persons by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures. Also, all employees of the operator are obliged to maintain confidentiality concerning personal data.
The person concerned has the rights defined under Art. § 19 et seq. Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended, in particular:
- the right to information that is fulfilled by these Terms and conditions,
- the right to request access to personal data concerning the data subject – § 21 of the Act
… It is your right to request how and for what purposes your data is
processed, and you can address this request to the contact e-mail.
… The right to correct personal information – § 22 of the Act allows you to update personal data if they are out of date,
… The right to delete personal data – § 23 of the Act you will use if you are not interested in the operator's further processing of personal data,
… The right to restrict the processing of personal data – § 24 of the Act you will exercise in case you think that personal data have been processed in violation of the law,
… The right to object to the processing of personal data – § 27 of the Act,
… The right to the transfer of personal data,
… The right to complain to the supervisory authority concerning the personal data processed.
5. The Operator obtains from the buyer the following personal data: title, name, surname, address, delivery address, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, which are processed for correct execution of your order. The company will store this personal data for ten years for archiving purposes. As part of the order processing, personal data is processed to issue invoices, issue stock (delivery) letters, provide transport and accounting in accounting, send an order confirmation and send an SMS about the status of the order.
7. These pages record your IP address, information about how much time you spend browsing those pages and information about which pages you come to us from. Cookies are text files stored on your computer and are also used to measure website traffic and customize the display of pages; and thanks to these files, we can offer you a higher quality. Therefore, we perceive these files as our legitimate interest. Some cookies are third-party files, e.g. Youtube, Google and the like.
8. You can delete cookies at any time or set their collection directly in the Internet browser settings. If you want to refuse the collection of cookies, set this in your internet browser.
9. If the buyer has agreed to the processing of personal data in the e-shop for e-mail marketing purposes, he has agreed to the sending of e-mail messages to the contact e-mail address.
10. Personal data for e-mail marketing purposes to the extent of name and surname, e-mail address are provided for a period of five years. These personal information are not provided to third parties.
11. The buyer can revoke his consent at any time by sending an Appeal with the processing of personal data, which we immediately delete. You can also log out by unchecking the box in the user's user account (if the buyer has requested the creation of a user account). We will no longer use the personal information you provide on our behalf for email marketing purposes.
12. If the buyer has agreed to the processing of personal data in the e-shop for SMS marketing purposes, he has agreed to the sending of SMS messages to the contact telephone number.
13. Personal data for SMS marketing purposes in the range of name and surname, telephone number are provided for a period of five years.
14. The buyer can revoke his consent at any time by sending an Appeal with the processing of personal data, which we immediately delete. You can also log out by unchecking the box in the user's user account (if the buyer has requested the creation of a user account). We will no longer use the personal information you provide on our behalf for email marketing purposes.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
The buyer declares that he has read these Terms and conditions of sale before completing the order and that he agrees with them.
If the consumer is not satisfied with how the seller has handled his complaint or if he considers the seller has infringed his rights, he has the opportunity to turn to the seller for a request for redress. Suppose the seller responds to the demand for redress negatively or does not respond to it within 30 days from the date of its dispatch. In that case, the consumer has followed § 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Dispute Resolution and Amendments to Certain Acts. The relevant subject for ADR of consumer disputes with the e-shop operator is the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority (www.soi.sk), or another applicable authorized legal entity registered in the list of ADR subjects maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (http://www.mhsr.sk/…orov/146987s). At the same time, the consumer has the right to choose among listed subjects of ADR to turn to. At the same time, the consumer can use the online dispute resolution platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ to submit an alternative dispute resolution proposal. The consumer will find information on application fees on the website of a specific ADR entity.